Saturday, March 28, 2009

Is This Blog Dead?

Yep, I'm still off the baloney pony (hahaHA!) and will be until April 12th, when I shall enjoy a delicious and juicy Easter ham. But lately I haven't had the time or energy to record everything I eat for dinner every night. Especially since my dining habits have become rather prosaic; I recently ate the fabulous kung pao tofu that I recorded some weeks ago again, as well as the tofu manicotti and others. Also, my efforts have turned to another ambition- going back to school for the first time in seven years. If all goes well, I shall be accepted to the graduate art history program at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. And if all really goes well, I will be able to enter it too. There may even be a PhD somewhere in my distant future. What I'm going to do with it, who knows, but it's something I've wanted for some time now. 

Right now I'm off to the library to spend the day doing research for my scholarly writing sample. And maybe I'll break for a falafel at the downtown Purple Onion sometime in the day.

2 comments:

  1. Did you just use your Urban Dictionary word of the day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, no. "Baloney pony" is an old standard of mine, if that's what you were referencing, and it has nothing to do with veganism. Today's word is "bbiab," which is Internet chat speech for "Be back in a bit." Damn, how I hate acronyms. They pollute the beauty of leet.

    ReplyDelete