Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Hallmark Day!

Well, I know this is supposed to be a food blog, but I just wanted to take a second to let everyone know that I have a man who has taste (and not just in women). These are the most beautiful roses I've ever received (no offense if you've given me roses in the past).

Anyway, back to food. I'm not going to be vegan tonight. I'm having sushi! And it will be the best sushi I've ever had, I'm sure. If you think I'm cheating, let me add that I've decided to extend this "diet" through Lent. I don't cheat when my faith's involved.

2 comments:

  1. Is there vegan chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there is, and it's made with soy lecithin instead of milk. It tends to be expensive and hard to find though. You can't go to Walgreen's and get a heart shaped red foil covered cardboard box of vegan chocolates. Which is a shame.

    ReplyDelete